Making your best choice for Aged Care
The move into aged care is an emotional and stressful time for everyone involved.
Understanding the rules and regulations and the impact on a family’s financial situation can be complex.
The pressure to make the right decision in a limited timeframe can weigh heavily but can be made easier by following our simple 5 step process and getting quality advice.
Weighing up your options
Aged Care is complicated by the interconnection between the various aged care costs, the aged pension, taxation, the family home and the living arrangements of both members of a couple. The assessment of just one of these things can greatly impact the assessment of the others.
Often there is a broad range of options available to you however, the difference between the best possible solution and the least can be significant.
Therefore, now more than ever, it is critical to obtain sound financial advice to understand the impact of each option not only on your finances but your lifestyle and care as well.
We can help
Our dedicated team at ITL Financial Planning can make the complex, simple.
- We take the time to understand what’s important to you
- We break down the jargon and explain everything in plain english
- We give you options so you can make informed decisions
- We provide proactive and professional advice and give you peace of mind
- We manage your investments and deliver you income
- We give you the freedom to choose and live your best life.
If you want the certainty and peace of mind that you are choosing the best possible option for your Aged Care , contact us now.