Buying your first home
Buying your first home is an incredibly exciting event…but it can also be a very scary decision.
And because Sydney property prices are some of the highest in the world, buying your first home is more than just about providing for your family.
It may well be the biggest financial commitment you’ll ever make!
Think with your head, not your heart
When you’re buying your own home, it can be really difficult to take the emotion out of the decision and think with your head rather than your heart. Which is why it really makes financial sense to seek unbiased, experienced and honest advice from experts who can help you make smart investment choices.
A place you can afford to call home
At ITL Financial Planning we take the time to fully understand your real estate goals as well as your financial situation, so we can help you make educated and well informed decisions about a place you really can afford to call home.
We can help you with:
- assessing how much debt is safe for you to take on
- budgeting strategies, so you can pay off your mortgage sooner
- deciding if buying a property is right for you and your family over both the short or the long term
- assessing how much deposit is required so you aren’t forced to pay unnecessary costs
- paying off your home loan if you or your spouse is unable to work
- putting you in touch with tax and property law specialists so that you can ensure the property is purchased in the most tax effective and legal structures
Do you need help making smart decisions about buying your first home? Talk to us now.